A modern Operation Theatre is a cornucopia of various state of the art machines & equipments. The set up, preparation and handling of these equipment then becomes a vital part of the functioning. Trained technicians are thus in high demand in this line of specialization. Operation theatre technology is meant to train the candidate in all the procedures in operation theatre.
- Two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.OR
- Pre-Degree course from a recognized University considered as equivalent by RGUHS, (Two years after ten years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.OR
- Any equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for the above purpose with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.OR
- The vocational higher secondary education course conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course.OR
- Lateral entry to second year- candidates who have passed diploma program in the same subjects from a recognized Government Board, approved by RGUHS.
- Human Anatomy
- Pathology [Clinical pathology, Hematology, & Blood banking]
- Medicine Relevant to OT technology.
- Applied Pathology[section A], Applied microbiology [section B]
- Applied Pharmacology
- Introduction to OT technology
- OT Technology - Clinical
- OT Technology – Applied
- OT Technology - Advanced