Cardiac Care Technology measures how well a heart is functioning and can monitor heart rate. Technicians here measure how well a patient's heart is functioning. Cardiac care technicians are the medical professionals who administer various tests that assist the doctor in diagnosis.Cardiac care technicians assist physicians during invasive cardiovascular testing, where a tube is inserted into one of the blood vessels that carry blood into the heart. Once doctors insert the catheter, technicians monitor patients' heart rates and blood pressure, looking for any signs of trouble or distress.
- Two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.OR
- Pre-Degree course from a recognized University considered as equivalent by RGUHS, (Two years after ten years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.OR
- Any equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for the above purpose with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.OR
- The vocational higher secondary education course conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course.OR
- Lateral entry to second year- candidates who have passed diploma program in the same subjects from a recognized Government Board, approved by RGUHS.
- Human Anatomy
- Pathology [Clinical pathology, Hematology, & Blood banking]
- Medicine Relevant to Cardiac Care technology.
- Applied Pathology[section A], Applied microbiology [section B]
- Applied Pharmacology
- Introduction to cardiac Care Technology
- Cardiac Care Technology- Clinical
- Cardiac Care Technology –Applied
- Cardiac Care Technology -Advanced