The Healthcare sector is one of the rapidly growing industries in the country and India is becoming a global healthcare hub. The domestic health care sector is poised to touch US$ 100 billion by 2015 and US$ 275.6 billion by 2020, according to industry estimates.
"Professionals" who do a Blood Test or a massage or a therapy or aid in a test or handle a heart & lung machine and aid the doctor for better treatment of the patient and hence make health care easy and effective are called as "Allied Health Science (AHS) Professionals". An Allied Health Science person is a professional who helps the doctors in specialized areas and facilitates for better diagnosis, treatment and therapy. The increase in number of patients, variety of diseases & the demand for immense treatment has paved the way for AHS professionals who are expert technicians or therapists providing better quality to human health care.
COURSES WE OFFER:
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy ( 4 & 1/2 year program)
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Anaethesia Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Respiratory Care Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RGUHS), established by an Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Act of 1994, passed by Karnataka Legislature is dedicated to the motto of “Right for Rightful Health Science Education”. It is an affiliating, teaching and a research University, headquartered in Bangalore.
- About 680 colleges conducting professional courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Sciences in Karnataka are affiliated to the University.
- Diploma Courses affiliated to the Paramedical Board, Karnataka.
- Recognised by the Government of Karnataka.