Key Procedures Performed
- Superior vena cava syndrome : Reconstruction with spiral graft.
- Specialised in Fem Pop & Femdistal bypasses, crossover, axillo-bifem Aortobifem & Hybrid procedures
- Redo bypass surgery
- Specialised in Reversed Vein bypass, mintouch technique,fem distal bypass
- Torso-trauma: arterial & venous injury repairs
- Multimodality management of AV- Access & multiple access failures
- Av-fistulas, AV-grafts arm Forearm, basilic transposition
- Portacath & Hickman catheter insertions in cancer patients for chemotherapy
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Member, Royal College of Surgeons, Intercollegiate, United Kingdom
- angalore Surgical Society, Bangalore, India
- Vascular Society of Bangalore, India
- Vascular Society of India, India
- Saudi Vascular Club, Eastern Province
- Results of Valvular Reconstruction for Non-healing Leg Ulceration Due to Deep Venous Reflux. Tripathi. R, Rajesh. S, Abbas. M, American Venous Forum, 14th Annual Meeting, La Jolla, California, USA February 2002.
- Endovascular Interventions for Retro and Suprahepatic Inferior Vena Cava Obstruction in patients with Portal Hypertension Due to Budd-Chiari Syndrome Tripathi. R, Rajesh. S, Jayapal Reddy, Abbas. M, American Venous Forum, 14" Annual Meeting, La Jolla, California, USA February 2002.
- Does Tibial runoff affect the results of Femoropopliteal bypass Tripathi .R, Rajesh. S, Abbas. M, Vascular Society of India National Conference, Pune, India, November 2001.
- Role of Tibial Angioplasty for limb Salvage in High-Risk Surgical Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Vascular Disease Rajesh .S, Tripathi .R, Abbas. M, Melo. A, Vascular Society of India National Conference, Pune, India November 2001
- Endovascular Treatment of Occlusive Disease of Supra-Aortic Arteries Tripathi .R, Desai .S, Rajesh .S, Abbas .M, Vascular Society of India National Conference, Chennai, India November 2000.
- Endovascular Interventions in Mid And Distal Superficial Femoral Artery With Poor Distal runoff – Is It worth While - Tripathi. R, Desai .S, Rajesh. S Global Endovascular Therapy - [GET 2000, Monaco, May 2000). Posts Held in Past
- Clinical Lecturer in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: M.S.Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital (June 2005-July 2006)
- Associate Vascular Surgeon, M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Super Speciality Hospital
- Senior Registrar in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery: M.S.Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital Bangalore, India (September 2001-June 2005)
- Fellow of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, M.S.Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital Bangalore, India (September 1999 to August 2001)
- Registrar in general surgery, Mallya Hospital,Bangalore (October 1998-August 1999)