Dr. Ashwinikumar D.Kudari is a well-reputed Gastrologist and is currently working at MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore as an Associate Professor and Surgical Gastrologist. He did his MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and his Post-doctoral fellowship in Hepatobiliary Surgery from SGPGIMS, Lucknow. He has also done his fellowship in advance obesity surgery from St. Jan Hospital, Bruges, Belgium.
Field of Expertise
- General surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Advanced Obesity Surgery
Posts Held in Past
- Consultant Gastroenterology Surgeon: MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Bangalore.
- Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon: Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
- Assistant Professor, Surgical Gastroenterology: Victoria Hospital, Bangalore.
- Senior Resident, Surgical Gastroenterology: PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Senior Resident, Surgical Gastroenterology: SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- Lecturer, General KIMS, Hubli.
- Senior Resident, Gastroenterology: surgical Gastroenterology: NIMS, Hyderabad.
- Junior Resident, General KIMS, Hubli.