Dr Manisha Ashwin Daware is a senior Rheumatologist with experience of more than 13 years in her subject.
- MBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship in Rheumatology
Post held in past
- Consultant Rheumatology
Fields of Experience
- Connective tissue disease
- Complex autoimmune diseases
Awards & Recognition
- EULAR certification in Rheumatic diseases.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Rheumatology Association (Life member)
- API member
- IMA member
- Poster presentation. EULAR 2020. Clinical profiling of Psoriatic arthritis (PsA): An observational study from a South Indian Psoriatic Arthritis Cohort. Chanakya K, Chandrashekhar Srikanntiah, Sharath Kumar, Vikram Haridas, Subramanian R, Ramesh Jois, Manisha Daware, Vijay Rao, Dharmanad B G, Vikram Raj K Jain, Yogesh preet singh, Shweta Singhai, Pramod Chebbi.
- Factors influencing remission in rheumatoid arthritis patients: results from Karnataka rheumatoid arthritis comorbidity (KRAC) study. Chandrashekara, S., Shobha, V., Dharmanand, B. G., Jois, R., Kumar, S., Mahendranath, K. M., Haridas, V., Prasad, S., Singh, Y., Daware, M. A., Swamy, A., Subramanian, R., Somashekar, S. A., Shanthappa, A. M. and Anupama, K. R. Int J Rheum Dis. 2018 Nov;21(11):1977-1985.
- Comorbidities and related factors in rheumatoid arthritis patients of south India- Karnataka Rheumatoid Arthritis Comorbidity (KRAC) study. S Chandrashekara 1, V Shobha, B G Dharmanand, R Jois, S Kumar, K M Mahendranath, V Haridas, S Prasad, Y Singh, M A Daware, A Swamy, R Subramanian, S A Somashekar, A M Shanthappa, K R Anupama. Reumatismo. 2017 Aug 3;69(2):47-58.
- Influence of disease duration and socioeconomic factors on the prevalence of infection and hospitalization in rheumatoid arthritis: KRAC study. S. Chandrashekara, Vineeta Shobha., Balebail G. Dharmanand, Ramesh Jois, Sharath Kumar, Kurugodu Mathada Mahendranath, Manisha Ashwin Daware, Anupama Swamy.
- Prescribing patterns and safety of biologics in immune-mediated rheumatic diseases: Karnataka biologics cohort study group experience. Vineeta Shobha, Vijay Rao, Anu Mohan Desai, Ramesh Jois, Chandrashekara Srikantiah, BG Dharmanand, Sharath Kumar, Pradeep Kumar, Chethana Dharmapalaiah, KM Mahendranath, Shiva Prasad, Manisha Daware, Yogesh Singh, Uma Karjigi. Indian journal of Rheumatology. Year : 2019 | Volume : 14 | Issue : 1 | Page : 17-20
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension complicating adult-onset Still’s disease. Manisha Thakare, Shabina Habibi, Sumeet Agrawal, Gumdal Narsimulu. Clinical Rheumatology. DOI 10.1007/s10067-009-1230-z. u Rheumatic manifestations of HIV. G Narsimulu, Manisha Thakare. Rheumatology: Principles and Practices. u
- Simplified Disease Activity Index as an index of disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a comparison with DAS28. R Sharma, M Thakare, J Thomas, S Agrawal, L Rajasekhar, G Narsimulu. u
- A case report of rare association of jPAN with temporal arteritis. Thakare Manisha. Indian Journal of Rheumatology. November 2009 (Vol. 4, Issue 3, Supplement, Page S15). u Rheumatoid Foot & It’s Impact on Outcome Measures: Manisha Daware Paper Presentation at IRACON’ 2008, PUNE
- Vasculitis mimics. Manisha Daware (Thakare). Vidarbha Journal of Internal Medicine. page59, Vol8, Feb2010. u
- Sneddon's syndrome. AP Naveen Kumar, Mala Saranathan, Manisha Thakre, Liza Rajasekhar. Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Vol. 5, Issue 3, S28.
- Cutaneous Polyarteritis Nodosa: Varied presentations in 4 Cases and Review of Lliterature. Manisha Daware. Vidarbha Journal of Internal Medicine I Volume 14 I February 2013. u
- Osteoporosis in Elderly. Review article. Manisha Ashwin Daware. VJIM, Volume 17, July 2014, pg 19-2
Key Procedures Performed
- Intra-articular Injections.
- Teaching, Reading
Marathi, Hindi, English, Kannada, Telugu.