Graduated from Govt Medical College Mysore (MMC).
Post Graduation (DNB - NBE) from Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of cardiac sciences.
Previous experience in General Radiology cross sectional imaging (CT/MR) with special experience and training in cardiac, coronary CT, PE and Aortogram imaging trained in NH. More than five years of experience in reporting PET-CTs.
DNB PG academic teacher, Examiner for MSc echo students and academic trainer for vascular technicians and fetal medicine obsrever fellows, National Board Examination assistant. Presented posters and papers in State and National conferences.
- MBBS, DNB (RADIO-DIAGNOSIS)
Post held in past
- Consultant Radiologist
Fields of Experience
- Obstetric and fetal imaging. Paediatric ultrasonography including neurosonography, hip imaging and congenital anomalies.
- Special experience in transplant imaging including hepatic and renal transplants.
- Special interest with vast experience in Doppler imaging including peripheral limb Doppler, Carotid Doppler, AVFs and transplant Doppler.
Awards & Recognition
- Graduated from Govt Medical College Mysore (MMC).
- Honoured with ‘N. A JADHAV AWARD’ from Govt Medical College – Mysore and a “GOLD MEDAL” for Medicine topper.
- Best outgoing student Certificate from MMC.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- IMA, IRIA, ASNC
- Holds presentations, case reports and original case studies as publications in national and international journals.
Key Procedures Performed
- Transplant imaging, paediatric imaging and Dopplers.
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Special training experience in cardiac cross sectional imaging.
- PET – CT reporting
- Case Report: CSF pseudocyst in the breast. Indian J Radiol Imaging / November 2009 / Vol 19 / Issue 4.
- Pneumoparotid in "puffed cheek" computed tomography: Incidence and relation to oropharyngeal conditions. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. December 2014.
- Spectrum of Abdominal Aortic Disease in a Tertiary Health Care Setup: MDCT Based Observational Study: DG Santhosh Kumar et all, JCDR, Year 2016, Volume 10, Issue 11. - Original article.
- Routine screening of renal function before intra venous contrast examination: is this required in the Indian scenario?: Journal of natural science, biology and medicine: Issue – July 2019.
English, Hindi, Kannada