- MDRD, CERTIFICATION IN CARDIAC IMAGING, Certification in CT and USG guided biopsy.
Post held in past
- Senior registrar in St. John’s Medical college.
- Junior consultant in tele-radiology (TRS)
- Academic co-ordinator for DNB residents.
Fields of Experience
- CT and MR whole body imaging along with PET CT interpretation Instrumental in starting cardiac imaging in NH in 2011.
- Transplant imaging for liver / renal transplant
- Non contrast angiography.
Awards & Recognition
- Letter of appreciation for new techniques and ideas from Phillips global healthcare.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian medical association (IMA), Indian radiological and imaging association (IRIA)
- Society of cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance.
- Presently executive member of Karnataka (IRIA). CT guided biopsy.
- 34 national and international papers
Key Procedures Performed
- Cardiac and body imaging
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Dynamic 3D and 4D imaging in CT/ MRI
- Instrumental in starting MR sleep apnea, dynamic air way and bowel imaging.
- Innovations and New techniques in imaging.
English, Hindi, Kannada