Dr. Manjunath has been credited with several publications to his name. He has an elaborate educational background and has performed several vital procedures and surgeries.
Fields of Expertise
Key Procedures Performed
All Pulmonological procedures
- Hydrogen peroxide in exhaled breath condensate: A clinical study C.Nagaraja, BL.Shashibhushan, Sagar, Mohammed Asif, PH.Manjunath Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Diseases, BMCRI, Bangalore, India; Lung India. 2012; Volume : 29; Issue :2 Page : 123-1272 Page : 123-127
- Case Report:A rare case of Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma of the pleural Nagaraja C, Shashibhushan BL, Sagar C, Mohamed Asif, Manjunath PH. Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Bangalore Medical College & RI, Bangalore.Pulmon. Vol 12. Issue 2. May - Aug. 2010
- Resistance pattern in drug-resistant pulmonary Tuberculosis C.Nagaraja, BL.Shashibhushan, Sagar, Mohammed Asif, PH.Manjunath Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Diseases, BMCRI, Bangalore, Journal of postgraduate medicine;2011;Volume:57; Issue:3; Page: 181-183
- Pattern of Drug-resistance and Treatment Outcome in Multidrug-resistant Pulmonary Tuberculosis C.Nagaraja, BL.Shashibhushan, Sagar, Mohamed Asif, PH.Manjunath Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Diseases, BMCRI, Bangalore The Indian Journal of Chest Diseases & Allied Sciences; 2012;Vol.54;23-26
- Spontaneous chest wall interstitial emphysema secondary to chronic empyema thoracis, Journal of Clinical Imaging Science (under review "JCIS_149_14".)
Posts Held in Past
- Worked in the cardiac intensive care unit in Wockhardt Hospital, Bangalore now Fortis Hospitals) as resident for 18 months (2008-09)
- Experienced in surgical procedures like graft harvesting for CABG, Drain management in cardiac surgical ICU and OT for 3 months in Wockhardt Hospitals (2010)
- Worked in Intensive care unit in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New delhi as registrar.
- 4 years of experience in Dept. of Pulmonary Medicine during Postgraduate studies
English,Kannada,Telugu,Hindi and Tamil