Dr Sachin Uttam Chavare has completed his MBBS from Medical Council Of India, Pune, MS (General Surgery) & MCh (Plastic Surgery) from Delhi University, New Delhi. His aim is to provide healthcare services to the patients, using his knowledge in medical sciences and surgical skills for contribution towards development of new treatment strategies. Currently he is working as consultant Plastic Surgery at Narayana Health City, Bangalore.
- Masters in General Surgery (MS)
- Masters in Plastic surgery (MCh)
Fields of Experience
- Reconstructive head and neck surgery
- Reconstruction surgery for breast cancers and limb sarcoma.
- Propeller Flaps in the Closure of Free Fibula Flap Donor Site Skin Defects. Annals of Plastic Surgery; Volume 00, Number 00, Month 2012.
- Distally based cross finger flaps for amputation stumps in avulsion amputation. Indian journal of plastic surgery; December volume 45 issue 3, 2012.
- Adipofacial anterolateral thigh flap for reconstruction of posterior maxillary defect with infratemporal fossa involvement. Journal of craniomaxillofacial trauma and reconstruction; August 2013.
- Fracture dislocation of Scaphoid in association with polytrauma: Diagnostic and management considerations. British journal of radiology; (online publication DEC2015)
- Perforator Peroneal Artery Flap for Tongue Reconstruction. Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery; July 2016
- The extended dissection islanded nasolabial flap: its versality in oral cavity reconstruction (Ahead of publication – IJPS).
Key Procedures Performed
- Neck lift
English, Hindi, Marathi, and Malayalam