Dr. N. Sudarshan Reddy had completed his M. B. B. S at Kurnool Medical College and DNB Plastic Surgery at Manipal hospital, Bangalore. He worked as an associate consultant at HCG Cancer institute, Bangalore as an exclusive onco-reconstruction. He also worked as a Trauma and Brachial plexus Observership at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, and cleft lip and palate observership at SDM Dharwad. He is well trained in the fields of Microvascular and aesthetic surgeries. He has a rich interest in the specialization of Cosmetics and Reconstruction. Currently, he is working as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center,
- M. B. B. S- Kurnool Medical College
- DNB Plastic Surgery - Manipal Hospital
- Trauma and Brachial plexus Observership at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Cleft lip and palate observership at SDM Dharwad.
Fields of Expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery(Gynaecomastia, Abdominoplasty, liposuction, body contouring, Breast reduction, and augmentation Scar revision, Rhinoplasty)
- Microvascular Surgery
- Post-burn sequale corrections
- Onco-reconstruction (Breast, head, and neck, musculoskeletal)
- Congenital deformities (cleft lip and palate, congenital hand deformities)
- Brachial plexus injuries
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Our experience with Glomus tumor- Published in International Journal of Transplantation and Plastic surgery, May 16, 2018.
- Extended Adipofascial wrap around radial forearm flap for hard palate reconstruction-IJPS, November, 2018.
- A Novel Technique to Treat Traumatic Lateral Displacement of Condyle of the Mandible by Using a Fabricated Titanium Cage- Annals of Plastic and Reeconstructive Surgery-10 august ,2019.
- Cranio-facial mucormycosis –the plastic surgeon’s perspective –European Journal of Plastic Surgery ,2019-12-13.
- Assessment of Functional Recovery and Subjective Donor-Site Morbidity Following Radial Forearm Flap Reconstruction in Small- to Moderate-Sized Palatal Defects- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction-March 2020.
- Repair of Recurrent Eventration of the Diaphragm by LatissimusDorsi Flap-A Novel Technique- Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons, September-2020.
- A study of aesthetic and functional outcome following structural fat grafting for scars and contour deformity - Journal of Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and reconstruction –September 2020.
- Prospective study on efficacy of topical bupivacaine in split skin grafting donor site in immediate postoperative pain relief- Indian Journal of burns- May -2021.
- Temporary Extrathoracic Vacuum Therapy Splint in Chest Wall Reconstruction-IJPS 2021.
Key Procedures Performed
- Gynaecomastia correction
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Scar revision
- Cleft lip and palate correction
- Trauma Reconstruction
- Free flap reconstruction
- Congenital hand deformities
- Carpal tunnel release
- Nerve transfer
- Tendon transfer
- Facial contouring
- Fat injection
- Brachial plexus injuries
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Microvascular Reconstruction
- Cosmetics and Reconstruction
English, Kannada, Telugu and Hindi