Dr. Rewat Laxman specializes in the field of Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Complex Trauma care. He has wide experience in Complex Primary and Revision joint Replacements of Hip, Knee, and Shoulder. Dr.Rewat has received extensive training in Arthroscopic shoulder, Elbow & Knee Surgeries as well as joint preservation procedures from international masters during his stint in Madrid and Milan. He is a new generation Orthopedic surgeon who is trained and practices both Joint Replacement and Joint Preservation & presently working at Narayana Medical Centre, Langford Town.
Key Procedures Performed
- Joint Replacement of Knee,Hip & Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Surgeries Of Knee,Shoulder & Elbow
- Fractures of Bone & Joints
Fields of Expertise
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Joint Replacement
- Sports injuries(Arthroscopy of Shoulder,Knee & Elbow)
Awards & Recognition
- Best Case report Gold Medal at KOACON 2011
- Best Paediatric paper Award at KOACON 2013
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Karnataka orthopaedic society
- Bangalore Orthopaedic Society
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
Posts Held in the past
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon Apollo Spectra Hospital Koramangala,Bangalore
- Visiting Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon Vanja Arogya Kendra,Daltonganj
- Consultant Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon Sparsh Hospital for Accidents ,Orthopaedics,Plastic & Maxillo Facial surgery, Bangalore
- The Functional And Sonological Evaluation Of Achilles Tendon In Children Older Than 2 Years Affected By Idiopathic Club Foot, Treated By Ponseti Method .(Dissertation Submitted to NBE and accepted in 2012 july).
- Factors affecting ROM in Post TKR patients.(still going)
- Functional outcomes of Intraarticular Distal Femur Fractures Treated by locked compression plates.
- Functional outcome of Management of proximal tibial postero medial fractures with posteromedial plating (statistical analysis stage).
- Functional outcomes of Patient’s undergoing Total Knee Replacement with All Polyethylene Monoblock tibial component: Interim Results( Statistical analysis)
Hindi, English, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu and Italian