Dr.Rajendhra did his MBBS from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Mysore. Further, he moved to Russia to pursue his post graduation and did his Post graduation from Moscow Medical Academy um Sechenova, Russia in Clinical Ordinatura / Orthopaedics & Traumatology. He has also done his fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics from Institut Calot, France. He has worked as Consultant in Orthopaedics in various hospitals and has independently handled various ortho surgery.
Posts Held in the past
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon & Deformity Correction Surgeon, Yashomoati Hospitals, Bangalore
- Visiting Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, VIMS Speciality Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Starr Hospital & Multispeciality centre, Bangalore
- Visiting Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon: Jayanagar
- Orthopaedic Centre, Bangalore & Green View Medical Centre, Bangalore
- Paediatric Orthopaedics & Deformity Correction: Institut Calot, France
Fields of Expertise
Dr. Rajendra is an expert in handling outpatients and inpatients of Orthopaedics. He is also working on Paediatric Orthopaedics & Deformity Corrections. He is also skilful in surgical procedures related to Orthopaedic & Trauma. Dr. Rajendra can also manage Poly Trauma.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Karnataka Orthopaedic Association
- Bangalore Orthopaedic Society
- National Association of Interlocking Surgeons
- Member of AOAA
- Reddy RR, Morin C. Chiari osteotomy in Legg-Calve-Perthes disease. J Pediatr Orthop B. 2005 Jan;14(1):1-9.
- Rajendra RR, Tarasov VI, Trummel AO, Khoshabaev RA. A One-Stage Open Reduction With Salter's Innominate Osteotomy And Corrective Femoral Osteotomy For The Treatment Of Congenital Dysplasia Of The Hip. The Internet Journal of Orthopedic Surgery 2003. Volume 1 Number 2.
- RR Reddy, C Morin, RL Jadav, KK Faustin. Superior mesenteric artery syndrome, after correction of scoliosis — A case report. J Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. 2005 Jan; 39 (1): 59-61.
- Reddy Rajendra, Christian Morin. Le cas du jour : Syndrome de la pince mesenterique. La gazette du GEOP, France. 2004 Jan
Key Procedures Performed
- Primary / revision arthroplasty of hip/ knee/shoulder & elbow.
- Laminectomy and discectomy / micro-discectomy.
- Spinal deformity corrections for scoliosis, kyphosis, congenital anomalies, post-infectious / malignant anomalies and traumatic conditions.
- Tendon repairs/transfers, corrective osteotomies and deformity corrections of long bones/pelvis and joints.
- Corrections of congenital disorders like CTEV, CDH, Syndactyly, Congenital Dislocation of Patella, radial club hand, pseudo-arthrosis, hemimelia etc
- Polytrauma and all types of fractures management including mal-unions / non-unions
- Ilizarov fixator application for non-unions and limb lengthening and deformity corrections.