Dr. B.S. Anuradha is highly skilled and has received 11 Gold Medals, 4 Cash Awards during her MBBS. She has hands-on experience in counselling customers - Premarital, Prenatal, Miscarriages, Menopause. She has an expertise in handling Outpatients, Inpatients and gynaecology related emergencies and has successfully done many gynaecology related surgeries like Caesareans, Hysterectomies, both abdominal, vaginal & its variants. She actively participates in various National events and has presented and published several research articles.
Fields of Expertise
Expertise in managing outpatients, in patients & emergencies related to Obstetrics & Gynaecology Skilled in managing miscarriages & counselling Handled surgeries in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Caesareans, Hysterectomies, both abdominal, vaginal & its variants Expert in counselling Premarital, Prenatal & Contraceptive counselling, Counseling customers on various subfertility related procedures
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded 11 Gold Medals & 4 Cash Awards in 1994
- Presented posters, abstracts and cases in various International and National conferences.
Posts Held in the past
- Worked for 1 year in Rural hospital at Cumbum, Tamil Nadu, managing Obstetrical & gynaecological emergencies.
- Worked at Apollo Mallya Hospital, Bangalore as Registrar
- Assistant Professor at SRMC & Research Institute, Chennai
- Junior Consultant at Institute of Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Subfertility