Dr. Manjula has completed her MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore (Deemed University) and her Postgraduate training MS (OBG) from AIMS, Belur which is RGUHS Certified Medical College. To her credit she also has diploma fellowship in ART from Keya Fertility Centre, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa and Laparoscopic training from ALTIUS Hospital, Bangalore. She has an extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases especially those dealing with the female genital / reproductive system. She has vast training in performing gynaecological surgeries including diagnositic and emergency procedures. She has overall experience of 20 years in her professional career. She has offered her expertise and experience to various organisation and medical college institutions like St. Johns Hospital, Bangalore; SDUMC, Kolar, Oxford Medical College Hospital, Bangalore, Santi Hospital, Kerala and many more.
Her experience and expertise help patients in getting satisfactory treatment outcome. She can speak in English, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu & Malayalam.
- MBBS: JSS Medical College, Mysore (Deemed University)
- MS (OBG): AIMS, Belur (RGUHS Certified Medical College)
- Fellowship in ART from Keya Fertility Centre, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
- Laparoscopic training - ALTIUS Hospital, Bangalore.
Fields of Experience
- Emergency and elective obstetrics & gynaecology procedures / surgeries
- laparoscopic and infertility procedures
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Associated with BSOG/FOGSI
- Associated with IMA
Key Procedures Performed
- Emergency/ Elective Caesarean/ Vaginal deliveries.
- Abdominal/ Vaginal/ Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Gynae pelvic surgeries
- MTP procedures
- Hysteroscopic procedures
- Fertility sparing surgeries
- Fertility work-up, IUI etc
- Gynaecological oncology surgeries