Dr. Pragnya Coca is an Oncologist having vast experience in the field. She was also awarded with V. Hanumantha Rao Gold Medal for excellence for Best Out -going Postgraduate Student in 2008.
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- DM (Medical Oncology): Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- MD (Internal medicine): Andhra Medical College, Vizag
- MBBS: M S Ramaiah Medical College & Teaching Hospital, Bangalore
Post held in past
- Fellow in Medical Oncology: Nizam's Superspeciality Hospital, Hyderabad, India (2009-2012 )
- Resident Physician: Internal Medicine in King George Hospital, Vizag, India (2005-2008)
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded V Hanumantha Rao Gold Medal for excellence for Best Outgoing Post Graduate Student
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ECMO)
- Coca P. Gundeti S, Uppin S, Digumarti R. Metastatic adenocarcinoma in a young male, 12 years after treatment of primary non seminomatous germ cell tumor. Indian Journal Medical Paediatric Oncology 2011;32:115-7.
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Palliative Care , Translational Skills
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil & Telugu