Dr. Mansi Khanderia did her MBBS from the esteemed K.E.M hospital, Mumbai. After completing postgraduation in Internal Medicine, she pursued superspecialisation in DNB Medical Oncology at HCG Cancer Hospital, Bangalore. She is a recipient of the prestigious PRESIDENT NBE National Gold Medal in Medical Oncology. She has also been trained at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, where she did an international travelling fellowship in Breast Cancer. She is an ESMO ( European Society of Medical Oncology) certified Medical Oncologist and a certified Palliative care Physician by the Indian Association of Palliative Care. She has presented and published several research articles and abstracts at various national and international conferences and journals. She has been invited as faculty speaker in esteemed national and international forums. She has expertise in giving Intraperitoneal chemotherapies, HIPEC and intrathecal chemotherapies along with oral and intravenous chemotherapies, targeted therapies and immunotherapy.
- MBBS: Seth GS Medical College, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB (Internal Medicine): Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- DNB (Medical Oncology) : HCG Oncology Hospital, Bangalore
- International Certification : ECMO ( European Society of Medical Oncology Certified Medical Oncologist)
- Certification Courses : IAPCC Palliative Care Course
- International Observership at MSKCC, New York in Breast Cancer
Fields of Expertise
- Expertise in Management of all solid and haematological malignancies, with special interest in Women Oncology - Breast and Gynecological malignancies.
- Well trained in performing both Autologous and Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantations. Expertise in all bedside procedures including Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy, Lumbar Puncture and intrathecal chemotherapy and USG guided PICC line insertion.
Key Procedures Performed
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
- Intrathecal Chemotherapy
- USG guided PICC line insertion
HIPEC, Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy
- Women Oncology – Screening and management of Breast and Gynecological malignancies
- Lung and GI oncology
- Genetic Counselling/ Personalised and Targeted therapy in all malignancies
- Management of AYA cancers ( Malignancies in adolescent and young adults) like lymphoma, sarcomas, germ cell tumours, etc.
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of the President NBE National Gold Medal in Medical Oncology for outstanding performance in the DNB Medical Oncology Examinations at the All India Level.
- Published research articles and abstracts in various national and international journals.
- Presented posters, abstracts and cases in various International and National conferences.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- She has presented and published several research articles and abstracts at various national and international conferences and journals.
English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and Kannada
Posts Held in the past
- HCG Hospital, Bangalore.
- Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore.
- Apollo hospital, Bangalore.
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore.