Dr. Srinivas Ramaiah had completed his MD in pathology and also completed his CCST from UK in Histopathology. He is a member of Karnataka Medical Council (KMC). His field of expertise is Histopathology. Now he is working as a Visiting Consultant at Narayana Health, Bangalore.
- MD Pathology
- CCST (UK) in Histopathology
Post held in past
- Consultant Histopathologist
Fields of Expertise
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Karnataka Medical Council.
- Rakha, E; Ramaiah, S; and McGregor, A. “Accuracy of frozen section in the diagnosis of liver mass lesions.” J Clin Path; 2006; 59: 352-354.
- Ramaiah, S; Ganesan, R; Mangham, D.C; McNally, O; Klys, H.S; Hirschowitz, L. “Malignant variant of sclerosing perivascular epithelioid cell tumor arising in the adnexa.” Int J of Gynaecol Pathol; 2009, 28 (6): 589-593.
- Venkatraman Bhat, Praveen Raju, Sanjay Rao, and Srinivas Ramaiah. “Infantile Fibromatosis: A Rare Cause of Anterior Mediastinal Mass in a Child.” J Clin Imaging Sci; 2015; 5: 34.
- Subramanian Kannan, Nalini Raju, Vikram Kekatpure, Naveen Hedne, Chandrasekhar, Vijay Pillai, A. Renuka Keshavamurthy, Mon Abraham Kuriakose, Pobbisetty Radhkrishnagupta Rekha, Nisheena Raghavan, Akhila Lakhsmikantha, Srinivas Ramaiah, and Brijal Dave. “Improving Bethesda Reporting in Thyroid Cytology: A Team Effort Goes a Long Way and Still Miles to Go…” Indian J Endocrinol Metab; 2017 Mar-Apr; 21(2): 277-281.
- Contributed to the book – “Principles and Practice of Colposcopy”, Third edition by B Shakuntala Baliga (Author), Foreword by John Tidy. Published in 2018 by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
English, Kannada, Hindi