Dr. Vinay Chandrashekar completed his MCh from the prestigious institute Christian Medical College, Vellore in 2010. Since then, he is working as a Consultant in Department of Paediatric Surgery & Liver, Kidney transplant Division at Narayana Health City, Bangalore.
- MS : Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary
- MCh : Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Hypospadias surgery
- Paediatric urology
Posts Held in the past
- Resident Intern. Government Medical College Mysore RGUHS University Karnataka
- Postgraduate Trainee. Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences. Bellary RGUHS University Karnataka
- MCh Trainee. Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Fields of Expertise
- Paediatric Urology
- Paediatric Liver & Kidney Transplant
- Paediatric Airway Surgery
- Paediatric Laparoscopy & Robotic Surgery
- Neonatal & General Paediatric Surgery
Awards & Recognition
- Best out going student 1997 batch Government Medical College Mysore.
- Best out going student 2004 batch Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Honorary visiting consultant to Mauritius Hospital, Ministry of Health, Government of Mauritius.
- Visiting consultant Sathya Sai Super Specialty Hospital Puttaparthy.
Professional Memberships& Certifications
Karnataka Medical Council
1.Evolution of Paediatric Liver Transplant-Report from Paediatric surgical center- JIMSA Vol 27 April 2014.
2.Urological Reconstructions in Gynecological Oncology-Indian Journal of Gynecological Oncology(2019) 17:1.
3.Quality of life of Paeditric surgeons Survey – Indian Journal Of Paediatric Surgery 2018.
Kannada, English, Tamil, Hindi