Dr. Mallika Reddy K completed her MBBS from MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital and MD in Microbiology from Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College. She is currently working as a Consultant MD at Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bommasandra, Bangalore
- Specialization of candida using chromogenic and cornmeal agar with determination of fluconazole sensitivity
- Comparative Study of MIC Values of fluconazole, Voriconazole and Flucytosine to Candida species
- Correlation Between Biofilm Formation of Uropathogenic Escherichia Coli And Its Antibiotic
- Resistance Pattern
- PCR as a Faster Mode of Supportive Tool in Laboratory Diagnosis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Serodiagnosis of Dengue using NSI antigen, Dengue IgM, Dengue using IgG antigen antibody with correlation of platelet counts.
- Detection of ESBL producers from pus samples of diabetic skin and soft tissue Infections