Dr Himali Shah is a dedicated, responsible, and resourceful physician with an experience in internal medicine. She is adept at a proper diagnosis and creating the best-customized treatment plans along with keeping the patients and their relatives in the communication loop.
- MBBS and M.D. Medicine: Government Medical College, Baroda
Fields of Expertise
- Diabetes & its complications
- Hypertension and its complications
- Thyroid disorders
- Common infection like dengue, pneumonia, urinary tract infection etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like anemia, Vit D deficiency, B12 deficiency etc
- Common GI conditions like acid peptic disorders, jaundice, constipation, diarrhoea etc
- General medical issues like generalised weakness, giddiness/dizziness, weight loss, weight gain, Bodypain, backache, joint pains.
- Preventive care for non-communicable diseases like Diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases etc
- Adult immunization
Key Procedures Performed
- Thoracocentesis & abdominal paracentesis (Diagnostic as well as therapeutic)
- Endotracheal intubation
- Central venous line insertion
- ABG sample collection
English, Hindi, Gujarati