Dr. Suhel Hasan completed his MS from Mysore University. He is currently working as Senior consultant ENT-Head & Neck Surgery at Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, NH Health City.
Fields of Expertise
- Laryngotracheal Surgery
- Phonosurgery – Surgery for Voice Disorders
- Endoscopic Sinus / Skull and Base Surgeries
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery
- Cochlear Implant
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India (LM-756)
- Indian Society of Head & Neck Oncology
- Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists of India(Founder Member)
- Foundation of Head & Neck Oncology (Founder Member)
- Global Academy of Tropical Surgery (Founder member)
- Laryngology & Voice Association
Posts Held in the past
- Senior Specialist: Sultan Qaboos Hospital (SQH), Ministry of Health, Salalah, Sultanate of Oman.
- Associate Prof. and Consultant ENT Surgeon: St. John’s Medical College and Hospital. Bangalore, India.
- Examiner in Otolaryngology : Bangalore University / Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Assistant Professor : St. John’s Medical College Hospital
- Lecturer : St Johns Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore.
- Resident Surgeon : Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
- Subba Rao, P., Nanjundappa, Shenoy, A., Hasan, S. (1991). Post Laryngectomy Rehabilitation. The Case for Planned Early Speech Therapy. Journal of the Indian Speech and Hearing Association, 8: 44-47.
- Hasan, S., Kannan, V., Shenoy, A., Nanjundappa, Naresh, K.N., (1992). Chondrosarcoma of the Hyoid. Journal of Laryngology and Otology, 106 : 273-276.
- Shenoy, A.M., Hasan, S., Nayak, U., Anantha, N,. Reddy, B.K.M., Mohanti, B.K., Kumar, R.V., (1992). Radiorecurrent Laryngeal Cancers - role of Salvage Laryngectomy. Pakistan Journal of Otolaryngology. 8 : 63-65.
- Shenoy, A.M., Hasan, S., Nayak, U., Anantha, N., Reddy, B.K.M., Kannan, V., Bhargava, M.K., (1992). Neck Metastases form an occult primary - The Kidwai experience. Indian Journal of Cancer, 29 : 203-209.
- Hasan, S., Devi Prasad (1994). Invasive Aspergillosis of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses. Pakistan Journal of Otolaryngology. 10 : 252 - 256.
English, Hindi and Kannada