Dr. Sumana C.V. is a young ENT surgeon, who is trained in head & neck surgery, endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery, phonosurgery and ontology. He is a self-starter, keen learner, disciplined and goal oriented doctor with good communication skills with seniors, colleagues, and patients. He motivates members of a team to achieve common goals.
Fields of Expertise
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Micro/Endoscopic Ear Surgery
Key Procedures Performed
- Adeno-tonsillectomy, Septoplasty, Smr, Tracheostomy, Dl Scopy With Biopsy/ Fb Removal.
- Assisted as First Assistant For Thyroid Surgeries, Neck Dissection, Laryngectomy Toal & Partial Pharyngectomy. Parotidectomies etc.
- Assisted Thyroplasty-type 1 & 2, Tracheal Stenosis-resection & Anastomosis
- Assisted As First Assistant For Cochlear Implantation
- Endoscopic Turbinoplasty
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Tympanoplasty Microscope/endoscopic
- Cortical Mastoidectomy
- Modified Radical Mastoidectomy
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- KARNATAKA AOI
3 Publications in International Journals
Posts Held in Past
Senior Registrar in ESI Hospital, Gurgaon
English, Hindi and Kannada