Dr Maneesh SG has completed his DNB from St John`s Medical College and Hospital. His expertise is in minimally invasive Endoscopic Ear surgeries and treatment of congenital deafness in children including Rehabilitation. He has an experience of more than 1500 Endoscopic Ear surgeries. He has been instrumental in setting up and establishing Cochlear implant program in Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre & currently working as consultant ENT, Head & Neck at Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Narayana Health City, Bangalore.
- MBBS - Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka (1999)
- DLO - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka (2005)
- DNB (ENT) - St John`s Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka
Post held in past
- May 2005 to Dec 2006 Senior Registrar, Dept of ENT, PES Medical College and Hospital, Kuppam, Chittoor District, AP
- Jan2007 to April 2007 Senior Registrar, Dept of ENT, Baptist Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka
- April2007 to March2008 Senior Registrar, Dept of ENT, St John`s Medical College and Hospital, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka
- April 2008 to February 2009 Senior Registrar, Dept of ENT, Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
- February 2009 to February 2011 DNB Resident, Dept of ENT and Head and Neck, St John`s Medical College and Hospital, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka
- February 2011 to July 2012 Senior Registrar, Dept of ENT and Head and Neck, Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bangalore, Karnataka
- August 2012 to Present date, Consultant, Dept of ENT and Head and Neck, Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bangalore, Karnataka
Fields of Experience
- Cochlear Implant Surgeries for congenital deafness and post lingual deafness.
- Endoscopic Ear Surgeries like Endoscopic Tympanoplasty, Endoscopic Ossiculoplasty, Endoscopic Stapedotomy, Microscopic Ear Surgeries, Mastoidectomies, Tympanosclerosis, Facial Nerve Decompression and Grafting.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries for Chronic Rhinosinusitis, Allergic Fungal and Invasive Fungal Rhinosinusitis, Nasal Polyposis.
- Endoscopic Skull Base surgeries for CSF Rhinorrhoea, Endoscopic orbital decompression, Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomies, Endoscopic Septoplasty, Endoscopic Choanal Atresia Recanalisation
- Tracheal stenosis management
- Routinely involved in Microlaryngeal surgeries for Vocal cord lesions, Thyroplasties, UP3 surgery for OSA, Tonsil and Adenoid surgeries, Tracheostomies (Open and Percutaneous)
- Fibreoptic endoscopic evaluation of larynx in newborn children
- Fibreoptic endoscopic evaluation of Swallow
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Bangalore branch
- Member of Cochlear Implant Group of India
- Member of Indian association of Obstructive sleep apnea surgeons
- Imaging appearance of a post-intubation cricoid chondronecrosis, Kavitha Palled,Venkataraman Bhat, Suhel Hasan, Maneesh Ganamukhi. BJR Case Report 2016;2:20150442
- Mathew N,Suresh RK,Shivaputra GM,Hasan S. A Rare Case of Herpes Zoster with Pharyngolaryngeal, Facial and Vestibulocochlear Nerve Involvement. Int J Phonosurg Laryngol 2017;7(2):75-77
Key Procedures Performed
- Endoscopic Ear Surgeries
- Cochlear Implantation
- Tracheal Reconstructive surgeries
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Endoscopic Ear Surgeries
- Cochlear Implantation and Auditory and Speech rehabilitation in hearing and speech impaired children.
- Endoscopic Minimally Invasive Ear and Nasal surgeries.
English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu