Dr. Basavaraj has completed his graduation from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and MD (Internal Medicine) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. He also carries a degree of DM(Endocrinology) from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He is currently working as Consultant Diabetes & Endocrinology at Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Narayana Health City and Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, HSR Layout.
Fields of Expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Bone Endocrinology
Awards & Recognition
- Bronze medal for academic excellence, PGIMER, JUNE 2012
- "Endocrine hawk eye" award for best case report in Endocrine enrichment programme, Kolkata, 2019
- "Endocrine wise owl" quiz award in Endocrine enrichment programme, Kolkata, 2019
- National level participant in final Endocrine TYSA award, 2019
- National Merit Scholarship, Ministry of Women and Child welfare, Govt of India, Year 2002-2007
Emerging therapeutics in Diabetes Mellitus
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Indian society for thyroid
- Endocrine Society of India
- Indian PCOS society.
English, Kannada, Hindi, Punjabi, & Tamil