Dr Nagendra C V had completed his MBBS from Government Medical College- Mysore. He had completed BLS & ACLS Instructor course from American Heart Association (AHA). He had also completed MEM (Masters in Emergency Medicine) from Narayana Health Bangalore. Now he is working as an Associate Consultant at Narayana Health, Bangalore in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
- MBBS- Government Medical College- Mysore
- BLS & ACLS Instructor- American Heart Association (AHA)
- MEM (Masters in Emergency Medicine) - Narayana Health City, Bangalore.
Post held in past
- Medical Officer- Gopal Nursing Home, Mysore
- Medical Officer- Mercy Hospital Payyavoor, Kannur, Kerala
- Junior Register- Narayan Health City, Bangalore.
- Post Graduate Resident- Narayana Health, Bangalore.
Fields of Expertise
- Initiation of Thrombolysis
- Wrist Block, Ankle Block, Digital Block
- Chest Tube Placement
- Cardio Pulmonary resuscitation
- Surgical Cricothydroidotomy
Awards & Recognition
- Best Outgoing Mem Student 2016
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Society of Emergency Medicine of India (SEMI) Emergency Physicians India (EPI)
- The Factors Affecting The Effective Management Of Acute Stroke -A Prospective Observational Study. Published In Indian Journal Of Critical Care Medicine.
Key Procedures Performed
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Central Venous Access
- Endotracheal Intubation
- Reduction Of Fractures
- Surgical Cricthyroidotomy
- Initiation Thrombolysis
- Stroke Management
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam