Dr Pratibha P M has done MBBS from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore. She has completed her masters in Dermatology from JJM Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Devangere Karnataka. She has also worked as an assistant professor at KVG Medical College Sullia. Dr. Pratibha has received a gold medal during her master's degree from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
She has an experience of 14 years, & is specialised in Dermatology, Cosmetology and treating all major skin diseases.
- MBBS , MD ( Dermatology, Venereology, Leprosy)
Post held in past
- Asst.Professor - KVG MEDICAL COLLEGE SULLA :- 2006-07
- Medical officer - KARNATAKA HEALTH PROMOTION TRUST:- 2007-08
- Apollo Clinic, electronic city - visiting consultant 2008-10
Fields of Experience
- General Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
Awards & Recognition
- Gold medalist - M D - Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences , Bangalore
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian association of dermatologist , venerologist , leprologist .
- Bangalore dermatological society
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Vitiligo Psoriasis , Connective tissue disorders, transplant & onco dermatology .
Kannada , English , Malayalam ,Hindi , Tamil ,Tulu.