Ms Suparna Mukherjee is a registered Dietitian with a M Sc, Post-Graduation Diploma-DIETETICS. As a part of clinical study she is in the role of main Investigator on Evaluation of Nutrition in Post-Operative, Congenital Heart Disease Cases In Pediatric ITU.
Currently she is working as In-charge-Clinical Nutrition Department at Narayana Institute Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore
- Registered Dietitian
- M Sc ( food & Nutrition )
- P G Diploma ( Dietetics )
Post held in past
- Senior Clinical Nutritionist Dietitian : Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore
- Dietitian: Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore
- Dietician :Apollo Gleneagles Hospital
- Clinical Dietetics Intern : Christian Medical College
Fields of Experience
- Nutritional science
- General dietary habits
- Food value across multiple cuisines
- Optimal nutritional plans
- Conduct nutritional assessment
- Nutrition therapy Health coaching
- Dietary awareness creation
- Patient / family education
- Family counseling
- Progress tracking
- Team coordination
Awards & Recognition
- 2020- 1 st prize, E poster Competition , World breast feeding Wek, 2020. Indian Dietetic Association, Bangalore chapter.
- 2019- PUNE CHAPTER AWARD 1 st PRIZE,CASE STUDY presented , ,Indian Dietetic Association National conference
- 2017-2018 - i Care Award : in honor of performance and dedication at Narayana Institute of Cardiac Science.
- 2017 – Attained 3 days Programmed on Implementation of NABH Standards for Hospitals conducted by NABH, Certificate No: H-3D-2017-07-7379
- 2017 - GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICES course under NIDA Clinical Trials Network
- 2010 –Diabetic Educator, a distance learning programmed under Project Hope.
- 2009 - Title of Qualification awarded: Registered Dietitian (Indian Dietetic Association) Registration No: 08/ 2009
- 2006- 1st prize in poster competition-Diabetes Awareness Programme 2006, Department of Endocrinology, Christian Medical College, Vellore,India.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Dietetic Association
- Nutrition Society Of India
- 2016 - A case study on Celiac Disease- at Indian Dietetic Association Bangalore Chapter Quarterly journal
- Published “ECMO and Medical Nutrition Therapy “Chapter in ECMO Manual, NH
- Published an article in Deccan Chronicle based on Gluten Free Diet
- Given inputs in different article at news paper as well.
- Medical Nutrition therapy
- Guiding M Sc (Food & Nutrition) students and training them regarding different disease and Medical Nutrition Therapy.
English, Bengali, Hindi