Dr. Shashiraj is an expert in Advanced heart failure therapies including mechanical circulatory support, ventricular assist device and heart transplantation in infants, children and adults. He has undergone formal training in the fields of Pediatric Cardiology and critical care. He has fellowships from esteemed institution like University of Miami and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He has served as Faculty at University of Iowa. He has American Board of Pediatrics certification, in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Critical care.
Key Procedures Performed
- Heart Transplantation in Infants, Children and Adults
- Cardiac catheterization procedures (Device closure, balloon angioplasty)
Rare / Unique Skills
Formal training and advanced expertise in the fields of both Pediatric Cardiology and Critical Care including ventricular assist devices and heart transplantation for infants, young children and adults.
Heart Transplantation, Advanced Heart Failure, Pulmonary Hypertension
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation
- American College of Cardiology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
Kannada, English and Hindi