Field of Expetise
- Heart Failure Arrythmia Ablation,
- Device Management
- 3D Mapping
Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Konkan, Hindi, English and Marathi
- Life Member of IMA
- Life Member of CSI
- Life Member of IHRS
- Member of American College of Cardiology
- PROF Mehrotra Award for Best Working Clinical Medicine in 2009 from BR Ambedkar University
- National Health Execllence Award
- Comparative study of Serum Cystatin-C with Serum Creatinine and creatine clearance in diabetic nephropathy in 2008
- Mitral Leaflet separation index for assessment of mitral stenosis during PTMC -validation of the index in the immediate post PTMC period, published in American journal of echocardiography in Nov 2012
- Comparative study of prasugrel & clopidogrel in patients undergoing PCI in Indian population , published in Indian heart journal in 2012.
- Case- aortoplasty with bilateral renal artery stenting in a case of total aortic occlusion with critical stenosis of both renal arteries , In National CSI Dec 2013
- Wrote a chapter "Pregnancy and valvular heart diseases" for the book "Pregnancy Medicine "
- Case Presentation - Difficult Cannulation and poor guide support during PCI to RCA and anomalous CTO in India Live 2014 , New Delhi
- Case Presentation - Balloon aortic valvotomy as a bridging procedure in sclerodegenerative aortic stenosis in India Live 2014, New Delhi
- Case Presentation - Aortoplasty with bilateral renal artery stenting in a case of total aortic occlusion with critical stenosis of both renal arteries at National Intervention Council ,April 2014 , Kochi
- Case Presentation- PCI of arterial left main coronary artery and arterial right coronary artery in a young female with familial hypercholesterolemia at National Intervention Council, April 2014, Kochi
- Case report- Transcatheter percutaneous device closure of a large PDA closed in a 3KG infant published in IHJ 2014"
- Wrote a chapter in Cardiology update in 2014 -" Choosing the right drug for your hypertensive patient: A look at comorbidities ".
- Wrote a chapter in cardiology update in 2014-" Stroke in cardiac patients: Preventive strategies ".
- Total epicardial biventricular pacing and defibrillation - A case report in IPEJ in 2017.
Dr Sandesh Prabhu has 13 years of experience in the field of Cardiology. He is currently working as a Senior Consultant at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore. He holds several degrees including MBBS, MD (Medicine) (Gold Medallist), DM (CARDIOLOGY), Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is also a member of several medical societies including IMA, CSI, IHRS as well as the American College of Cardiology.