Dr. P V Suresh is a highly qualified Cardiologist who currently works at Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore. He has a wide experience in the field on internal medicine and has assumed various roles in several institutions across the country.
Key Procedures Performed
• Coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary interventions.
• Mitral, pulmonary and aortic valvotomy.
• Device closure of ASD and PDAs.
• Catheterization and hemodynamic evaluation of congenital heart diseases in patients of all ages.
• Pediatric interventions (valvotomies, coil embolization, device closures & coarctoplasty),
• Implantation of single and dual chamber pacemakers.
• Diagnostic EP studies.
Posts Held in Past
• Registrar: Department of Cardiology, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India. Passed Fellowship- (DM) examination in December 1997 & thereafter continued working as a registrar in the same department till Jan 1999. (Jan 1996 - Jan 1999).
• Cardiologist: Manipal Heart Foundation, Bangalore. (Feb 1999-April 2001).
• Junior Resident, Internal Medicine program: PGIMER, Chandigarh. (July 1991 - June 1994).
• Registrar in Internal Medicine: PGIMER, Chandigarh, India. (July 1994 - Dec 1995).