Dr. Aravinda Prasad has completed his MBBS from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mysore university. He has done MD Medicine from Government Medical college VIMS Bellary and completed DM Cardiology from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research Bangalore. He is expert in performing emergency and elective Cardiac interventions
- MBBS,MD,DM Cardiology
Post held in past
- BGS Global Hospital - 2 Years
- Bhagavan Mahaveer Jain Hospital - 2 Years
Fields of Expertise
- Dr. Aravinda Prasad is competent in performing emergency and elective Cardiac interventions like primacy PCI, Pacemaker Implantation and Peripheral Interventions.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Medical Association
- Karnataka Medical Council
- Craniological Society of India
- Fellow of the society for cardiovascular Angiography and interventions FSCAI
- International Affiliate member for the society for cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions.
- Indian Heart Journal 2010 Cardiac Manifestation of Lymphoma
- Cardiovascular Interventions and Therapeutics 2010: Remote infarction
- Following Percutaneous Transluminal septal Myocardial Ablation
Key Procedures Performed
- Coronary interventions,Pacemaker Implantation & Peripheral Interventions.
English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu