- Dr. Nagamalesh U M is a Cardiologist and has an experience of 12 years in this field. Dr. Nagamalesh U M practices Ramaiah Memorial Hospital in New BEL Road, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 1994, MD - Cardiology from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 2000 and DNB - Cardiology from DNB board, New Delhi in 2006.
He is a member of Karnataka Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Coronary Angioplasty, CRT, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) and Coronary Angiogram Pacemaker Implantation, ECMO, VAD, Heart Transplant etc.
Key Procedures Performed
- Coronary Angioplasty.
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) and Coronary Angiogram Pacemaker Implantation.
- Heart Transplant etc.
Rare / Unique Skills
- MCS, Heart Transplant, Angioplasty, Rota Ablation, FFR, IVUS
Fields of Expertise
- Advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology.
- Interventional Cardiology.
- Heart failure & Transplant.
- Preventive cardiology and rehab program.
Awards & Recognition
Narayana Health Chairman Awards
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Fellow of American college of cardiology.
- Fellow of European society of cardiology.
- Fellow of Asia pacific society of interventional cardiology.
- Cardiology Society of India.
- International society of heart and lung society.
- Founder heart failure foundation, Bangalore.
- Acute pulmonary thromboembolism: Epidemiology, predictors, and long-term outcome – A single center experience.
- A single-center, cross-sectional, observational study of heart failure patients.
- Clinical presentation, management, and outcomes in the Indian Heart Rhythm Society-Atrial Fibrillation (IHRS-AF) registry.
- Coexisting dual rhythm- sinus and left atrial flutter post wide antrum circumferential ablation (WACA) plus atrial roof line and lateral mitral isthmus ablation.
- Journal of arrhythmia :suppl 2012 ,vol 28 ,p 221.
- Arrhythmogenic focus in ARVD mimicking ischemic ventricular tachycardia predominant involvement of interventricular septum. Journal of arrhythmia :suppl 2012 ,vol 28 ,p 311.
- Acute coronary syndrome among young Indian women single center experience. International journal of clinical case and investigations 2013, volume 5(issue 5), 60; 77,1st April 2014.
- Isolated supravalvular aortic stenosis with left ventricular diverticulum and cleft mitral valve: Surgical repair in adulthood, Nagamalesh U.M. et al., J Saudi Heart Assoc (2017), clinical case and investigations 2013.
ENGLISH, KANNADA and HINDI