Dr. P S Jairaj completed his MBBS from Trivandrum Medical College and MS from Patna University and also completed FRACS from Cardiothoracic Surgery Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. He is currently working as a Professor in Cardiac Surgery at Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bommasandra, Bangalore.
- A case report of Retrograde Jejunogastric Intussusception
- Results of Aortic Valve Replacement - Follow-up of 267 cases. Medical Journal of Australia.
- The Experimental Application Microsurgical Technique in Internal Mammary to Coronary Artery Anastomosis. Australia Newz_ealand Journal of Surgery
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous return in children adults: Results of corrective surgery. Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery
- The adult ductus: Review of surgical experience with 131 patients. Journal Of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery
- Bronchial disruption following chest trauma. Indian Journal of Surgery 43: 1981.
- Anomalous coronary artery arising from the pulmonary artery in the adult. Indian Journal Of Allied Sciences
- Experience with the surgical treatment of coarctation of the in Indix Thorax
- Ibe use of an omental pedicle in the closure Of bronchopleural fistula. Australia New Zealand Journal of surgery
- Metastatic neoplasm of heart. Indian Journal of Radiology
- Current concepts of surgery in Rheumatic Heart Indian Journal of Chest Diseases And Allied February 1982.
- Idiopathic annular subvalvar len ventricular aneurysm. Indian Heart Journal
- Mitral Stenosis with atrial fibrillation — Surgical considerations and results of operation.
- Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Vol. I. 22-25. 1982.
- Mitral Valve replacement in the young patient with rheumatic heart disease- Early and late results in 1 18 patients. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Changes in serum potassium levels during and after cardio-pulmonar bypass- A comparative study. Indian Journal of Chest and Allied Sciences
- Results of surgical treatment Of VSD wml PH.
- A fistulous communication the right pulmonary artery and the left atrium, Indian
- Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Left atrial Myxoma. Indian J6urhal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Surgical management of Uraemic Pericardial Effusion with Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences
- Early results and long term follow-up 3724 CMV Consecutive cases. Circulation.
- Pulmonary arteriovenous fistula Indian Heart Journal. (accepted for publication)
- Benign oesophagio-branchial fistula. Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
Posts Held in Past
- Secretary, Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of India