Dr. Muralidhar Kanchi completed his MBBS from Osmania University and MD (Anaesthesia) from Post-Graduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research. He is currently working as a Senior Consultant & Professor in Anaesthesia & Critical Care at Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bommasandra, Bangalore.
Posts Held in Past
- Compulsory rotatory internship at Gandhi Medical Hospital, Secunderabad
- House Officer in the department of orthopedics at Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer(Anaesthesia) in Indian railways
- Assistant professor in anaesthesia at Nizam’s Institute of super specialities
- Fellow in cardiothoracic anaesthesia ,Glenfield General Hospital, Leicester, UK
- Consultant anaesthesiologist at B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre, Calcutta