Dr. Hemant H.R. is an MBBS, M.D.(Anaesthesiology) Internal Quality Auditor ACLS (Provider) ACLS (Instructor) FNB (Critical care medicine). He is currently working as a Senior Consultant at Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center, Bommasandra, Bangalore.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Life Member, Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- Life Member, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Prognostic indicators in suicidal hanging - a retrospective analysis. Poster presentation at the annual national conference. Indian society of critical care medicine, Bangalore. 2015.
- Jose Chacko, Hemant Raju, Critical incidents in a multidisciplinary intensive care unit, Anaesthesia and intensive care. 2007.
- Hemant H.R., Chacko J, Critical incidents in a multidisciplinary intensive care unit, 11th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, February, 2005.
- Hemant H.R., Chacko J, Weaning from mechanical ventilation-Current evidence, Indian journal of anaesthesia .2006; 50(6):435-438.
- Rajendra Goud, Hemant. H.R., Chacko J, Prone ventilation in ARDS-a retrospective analysis, Poster presented at the 12th annual conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, February 2006.
- Airway foreign body in pediatric patient- fishy experience. Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia. 2005:19(1): 90-92.
Posts Held in Past
- Designation Chief consultant Critical care medicine
- Senior Consultant Critical care medicine Consultant Critical Care Medicine Associate consultant, Critical Care Medicine Specialist, Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Trainee in Critical Care medicine Associate Professor, Anaesthesia & Critical Care Assistant Professor, Anaesthesia & Critical Care Assistant Professor, Anaesthesia & Critical Care Lecturer, Anaesthesiology