- MBBS: Smt NHL MMC, VSGH, Ahmedabad(2007-2013)
- MD (General medicine): Smt. NHL MMC,VSGH, Ahmedabad (2013-2016)
- PDF(Rheumatology/Immunology and Musculoskeletal Medicine)
Post held in past
- Consultant rheumatologist at Jivraj Mehta hospital since March,2020
- Running a private clinic at Chandkheda and Vejalpur
- Consultant rheumatologist at Amena Khatun hospital
- Honorary Rheumatologist and consultant physician at V.S general hospital since October ,2019.
- Teacher and mentor at Stalwart institute, teaching medicine and rheumatology to undergraduate and post graduate medical students.
- Senior Resident, Dept of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology ,VS general hospital ,2017
- PG Medical Officer at Jivraj Mehta Hospital from july,2016 to October,2020
- Teacher at JG college of Physiotherapy for the academic year 2016-2017
- Teacher and Mentor at Pioneer institute of medical sciences
- Teacher and Mentor Mediplanet for the academic year 2012-2013
Fields of Experience
- Various forms of inflammatory arthritits(Rheumatoid arthritis/Spondarthropathy including Ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis, Post Chikungunya arthritis)
- Connective tissue disorder(SLE, Scleroderma, Undifferentiated CTD)
- Eye dominant CTD (Unexplained scleritis/uveitis) and Autoimmune Interstitial Lung Diseases.
Awards & Recognition
- Principle investigator in a phase 2 clinical trial on Thymoquinone 50 mg in COVID 19 patients sponsored by INTAS pharmaceuticals approved by NHL MMC ethics committee and Sangini hospital ethics committee and registered with CTRI as CTRI/2020/05/025167.
- Part of delegate in phase 4 clinical trial of Apremilast in psoriatic arthritis sponsored by Glenmark pharmaceuticals Ltd approved by NHL MMC ethics Committee and DCGI and registered with CTRI as CTRI2019/01/017122.
- Part of delegate in BRAVE study (Baricitinib in SLE phase 3) sponsored by Eli Lilly approved by Smt NHL MMC ethics committee and registered with CTRI as CTRI/2019/04/018378.
- Contributed data for ASAS initiated study PerSPA(peripheral spondarthropathy),it was an academic protocol which prospectively studied multiple aspects of spondarthropathy.
- Member of delegation working on CLASSIC study,as an effort to revise classification criteria for non radiographic SpA with help of MRI.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Life member of Indian Rheumatology Association(IRA)
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- AB0458 Efficacy and b-cell depletion with very low dose rituximab (BIOSIMILAR) in sero-positive dmard resistant rheumatoid arthritis: a 24 week study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2018;77:1390-1391.
- Correlation of disease activity score using erythrocyte sedimentation rate and C-reactive protein with clinical disease activity index in rheumatoid arthritis patients. Indian J Rheumatol 2019;14:206-10
- A case series of rituximab induced tuberculosis. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2018;7:2468-71.
- A case report on Rituximab induced angioedema, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Sep, Vol-12(9): OD03-OD04
- Abstracts of posters presented at Guwahati IRACON2018 have been published in Indian Journal of Rheumatology, December 2019, Volume 14, Issue 6 (Supplement), Page Nos. 99-249
- Abstract of posters presented at Puducherry IRACON2019 have been published in Indian Journal of Rheumatology December 2018, Volume 13, Issue 6 (Supplement), Page Nos. 77-241
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Trained in lab techniques of immunology including ANA and ANCA patterns recognition and interpretation