Dr. Mitesh Dave is a Consultant Pulmonologist.
He had had finished his DNB in Respiratory Medicine at Ketki Institute of Medical sciences ,Nagpur.
He then recieved his training in allergy at V P Patel chest Institute,New Delhi.
He worked as Consultant Pulmonologist at Shalby Hospitals, Ahmedabad for 1.5 years .Then he worked as Consultant Pulmonologist at STAR Hospital and BAPS Hospital in Ahmedabad for 3 years.
- MBBS, DNB (Respiratory Diseases), Trained in allergy at V . P . Patel chest institute - New Delhi.
Post held in past
- Consultant Pulmonologist - Shalby Hospitals , Star Hospital and BAPS Hospital - Ahmedabad.
Fields of Experience
- Pulmonology , Allergy and Interventional Pulmonology.
Awards & Recognition
- Associate editor of Pulmonary and respiratory medicine International journal (Budapest)
- 1st PRIZE in NAPCON PG Quiz 2016 (Maharashtra Zone) and FINALIST in National NAPCON PG Quiz 2016 – All India.
- Have presented various papers/Lectures in Vidharbha Region during D.N.B Training from 2013 -2016 excluding the ones mentioned above.
- Have attented various conferences of national and international repute.(APSR 2014 - Bali,NAPCON Mumbai 2016.)
- 1st Prize Winner of Open Jamnagar Oration competition in 2005.
- Stood 10th in Kutch district during SSC Gujarat Board examinations 2004.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Lifetime member of Indian medical association
- Lifetime member of Chest Council of India.
- Life member of National college of Chest Physicians.
Have been Author and Co-author of 10 publications & papers (8 international and 2 national), as follows:
- Chronic Eosinophilic Pneumonia: An Unusual Respiratory Association in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type-1 – Presented at CHEST annual conference 2014 and published in Chest Journal 2014 at Texas, USA.
- An interesting case of Secondary Polycythemia – Presented at Asian Pacific society of Respirology annual conference - APSR 2014 and published in Respirology Journal 2014 at Bali, INDONESIA.
- A rare congenital anomaly - MOURNIER KUHN Syndrome. Presented at APSR 2014 and published in Respirology Journal 2014 at Bali, INDONESIA.
- Recurrent pleural effusion – An unusual diagnosis: A case report. Presented at European Respiratory Society 2015 conference and published in European Respiratory Journal 2015 at Amsterdam, EUROPE.
- Asymptomatic complete lung collapse: A rare case report. Presented at APSR 2015 and published in Respirology Journal 2015 at Kaula Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
- Esophageal aperistalsis induced diffuse aspiration bronchiolitis. Presented and published at CHEST annual conference 2016 at Los Angeles, USA.
- Purview of allergens through skin test in central India – published in Journal of environmental diseases 2016.
- Clinical profile of patients of OSA presenting at a tertiary level healthcare facility in central India and its co-relation with AHI. Poster presentation at NAPCON 2016 at Mumbai.
- A Confounding Case: Pneumococcal Pneumonia Unmasking Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Published in European Medical Journal 2016.
- Whole lung lavage in a case of Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis. Paper presented at NAPCON 2016.
Key Procedures Performed
- Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Sleep study, Skin prick Allergy testing Foreign Body Removal ,Tube Thoracostomy,Thoracocentesis,Pleural biopsy.
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Pleural Biopsy , PleurX catheter insertion.
- General and Interventional Pulmonology.
English, Hindi and Gujarati.