I am practicing Interventional Pain specialist in Ahmedabad, working since last two years. Well experienced in handling Chronic and Cancer pain cases with medical as well as Interventional approach.
Fields of Expertise
Chronic pain (Back pain, Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Small joint pain), Cancer pain, Palliative care, Neuropathic pain, post-operative pain.
Awards & Recognition
Awarded CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE for PAPER presentation– A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN PLAIN ROPIVCAINE AND ROPIVACAINE PLUS FENTANYL IN LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY VIA INTRAPERITONEAL ROUTE.(IMA NATCON 2014)
Professional Memberships& Certifications
- IMA member
- ISSP member
English, Gujarati and Hindi
- Comparison of the motor and sensory block by ropivacaine and bupivacaine in combination with lignocaine in supraclavicular block.
- Published by "National journel of medical research" (2013, 3(4):353-357).
- A comparative study between plain ropivacaine and ropivacaine plus fen - tanyl in laproscopic surgery via intraperitoneal route.
- Published by "Indian Journel of anaesthesia and analgesia" (2015, 2(2):95-101)
Key Procedures Performed
- Transforaminal block
- Facet block all levels of spine
- Median nerve block
- Sphenopalatine block
- Jntraarticular shoulder and knee injections
- Caudal block
- Small joint injections
- Ozone injections
- Postoperative pain
Rare / Unique Skills
Handling cancer pain patients with psychological counselling, treating their pain as much as possible(medications, injections and rehabilitation) and providing them with palliative care so that they can have a better quality of life.