Dr Urvashi Rana is practising as a General Pediatrician at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital since last one and a half year providing consultation for management of pediatric infectious diseases, issues like child growth, development, nutrition and vaccination, and other childhood illnesses.
Fields of Expertise
- Paediatric GI Diseases
- Paediatric Liver Diseases
- Paediatric Endoscopy & Nutritional Disorders
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Academy Pediatrics (IAP)- Life member
- Indian society of Gastroenterology (ISG) - Life member
- Indian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ISPGHAN) – Life member
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) - Life member
- Poster presentation on Prefeed Aspirate vs Abdominal Girth: Which is a better Predictor of Feed Intolerance; in Zonal Round of Torrent Young Scholar Award Pediatrics at Mumbai (December 2016).
- Publication on "Clinico-Bacteriological Profile of Neonatal
- Sepsis in a Tertiary Care Hospital" in Academicians Research Center (ARC) Journal.
- Paper presentation on "Evaluation on Renal Function Tests in Patients with Beta Thalassemia Major using Deferasirox at Annual Midterm Scientific Meet of AOP Gujarat (June 2015).
English, Hindi, Gujarati