Dr Urvashi Rana is practising as a General Pediatrician at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital since 2017 providing consultation for management of pediatric infectious diseases, issues like child growth, development, nutrition and vaccination, and other childhood illnesses.
Fields of Expertise
- Pediatric Infectious diseases and other common childhood ailments
- Pediatric Nutrition, Growth and Development
- Vaccination in infants and children
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Academy Pediatrics (IAP)- Life member
- Poster presentation on Prefeed Aspirate vs Abdominal Girth: Which is a better Predictor of Feed Intolerance; in Zonal Round of Torrent Young Scholar Award Pediatrics at Mumbai (December 2016).
- Publication on "Clinico-Bacteriological Profile of Neonatal
- Sepsis in a Tertiary Care Hospital" in Academicians Research Center (ARC) Journal.
- Paper presentation on "Evaluation on Renal Function Tests in Patients with Beta Thalassemia Major using Deferasirox at Annual Midterm Scientific Meet of AOP Gujarat (June 2015).
English, Hindi, Gujarati