Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt marked his name amongst the best Spine Surgeon in Ahmedabad with an experience of over many years. He is a dynamic and passionate consultant who provides treatment with a base of scientific research and evidence-based medicine. Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt is well-versed and an expert in spinal fusion surgery, micro decompressions, minimally invasive spine surgery, endoscopic spine surgery, Spine Deformity Surgery . He is presently working as a senior Spine Surgeon in Ahmedabad at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital. Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt has achieved outstanding awards and recognition for his skills from various leading institutions of India, best reviewer’s award for 2012 for Journal of Clinical Research under auspices of Indian Orthopaedic Research Group, SRG Award for Global Outreach Fellowship in 2013 and many more. He has an unblemished and rewarding career as the best knee doctor in Ahmedabad, who has done more than seven hundred dynamic spine stabilization procedures.
On top of this, Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt is regarded as an Spine Surgeon in Ahmedabad famous for his compassionate, versatile, excellent clinical skills, is a good listener, intelligent, open-minded counselor, progressive, and pain-reliever. He is keenly interested and dedicated to deliver best spine surgery result to patients with right combination of advance technology and pure compassion . He has made difference to thousand of spine surgery .
He is regarded among the top Ahmedabad Spine Surgeon, who have been a member of various noble societies. Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt underwent rigorous training sessions to spread awareness about various orthopedic ailments and their complications. Professionally, he is a member of several esteemed associations, including Spine Surgeons of India and Spine Association of Gujarat.
Narayana HealthGroup is immensely proud to have the best Spine Surgeon in Ahmedabad hospital. The kind of innovation and interventional efforts Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt has brought as an Spine Surgeon in Ahmedabad is worth lauding.
Key Procedures Performed
- Spinal Fusion Surgery, Micro Decompressions, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Spine Surgery
Rare / Unique Skills
- More than 700 Dynamic Spine Stabilization procedures.
Awards & Recognition
- Best reviewer’s award for 2012 for Journal of Clinical Research under auspices of Indian Orthopaedic Research Group.
- Prestigious Scoliosis Research Society’s Award for GLOBAL OUTREACH PROGRAMME SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2013.
Professional Memberships& Certifications
- Life member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Life member of Spine Association of Gujarat
1) Co Editor of well acclaimed book Orthopaedic Principles – A review by Dr Hitesh Gopalan.
2) Sub editor of recently published book “Practical Manual on Proximal Femur” by Dr Prof. J J Patwa.
Peer-Reviewed Publications: 1) “Hamstring transfer for quadriceps paralysis in post polio residual paralysis.” Patwa JJ, Bhatt HR, Chouksey S, Patel K. Indian J Orthop 2012;46:575-80.
2) Post Pregnancy Severe Spinal Osteoporosis with Multiple Vertebral Fractures and Kyphoscoliosis in a Multigravida: A Rare Case with Management. Hadgaonkar S, Shah KC, Bhatt H, Shyam A, Sancheti P. Asian Spine J. 2015 Aug;9(4):625-8.
Non-Peer Reviewed Publications: 1) “Fluoroscopic guided percutaneous transpedicular biopsy in diagnosing vertebral body pathology ” – Patra RK, Biswal LK, Senapati SK, Bhatt HR, Gupta MK, Lenka RK. ORISSA JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDICS. Vol.29 : page 48-50.
2) “Clinical Outcomes of Posterior Dynamic Stabilization of Lumbar Spine: Experience in 96 patients with Degenerative Lumbar Disease” Shah V, Bhatt H, Saxena P. International Journal of Conference Proceedings. March 2015;(2015):21.
3) Osteoid osteoma of the dorsal spine in 13-year-old boy: A case report with review of the literature. Goyal R, Garg S, Khurjekar K, Bhatt H, Singla R. Clin Cancer Investig J 2015;4:444-6
English, Hindi, Gujarati