Key Procedures Performed
- Spinal Fusion Surgery, Micro Decompressions, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Spine Surgery
Rare / Unique Skills
- More than 700 Dynamic Spine Stabilization procedures.
Awards & Recognition
- Best reviewer’s award for 2012 for Journal of Clinical Research under auspices of Indian Orthopaedic Research Group.
- Prestigious Scoliosis Research Society’s Award for GLOBAL OUTREACH PROGRAMME SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2013.
Professional Memberships& Certifications
- Life member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Life member of Spine Association of Gujarat
1) Co Editor of well acclaimed book Orthopaedic Principles – A review by Dr Hitesh Gopalan.
2) Sub editor of recently published book “Practical Manual on Proximal Femur” by Dr Prof. J J Patwa.
Peer-Reviewed Publications: 1) “Hamstring transfer for quadriceps paralysis in post polio residual paralysis.” Patwa JJ, Bhatt HR, Chouksey S, Patel K. Indian J Orthop 2012;46:575-80.
2) Post Pregnancy Severe Spinal Osteoporosis with Multiple Vertebral Fractures and Kyphoscoliosis in a Multigravida: A Rare Case with Management. Hadgaonkar S, Shah KC, Bhatt H, Shyam A, Sancheti P. Asian Spine J. 2015 Aug;9(4):625-8.
Non-Peer Reviewed Publications: 1) “Fluoroscopic guided percutaneous transpedicular biopsy in diagnosing vertebral body pathology ” – Patra RK, Biswal LK, Senapati SK, Bhatt HR, Gupta MK, Lenka RK. ORISSA JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDICS. Vol.29 : page 48-50.
2) “Clinical Outcomes of Posterior Dynamic Stabilization of Lumbar Spine: Experience in 96 patients with Degenerative Lumbar Disease” Shah V, Bhatt H, Saxena P. International Journal of Conference Proceedings. March 2015;(2015):21.
3) Osteoid osteoma of the dorsal spine in 13-year-old boy: A case report with review of the literature. Goyal R, Garg S, Khurjekar K, Bhatt H, Singla R. Clin Cancer Investig J 2015;4:444-6
English, Hindi, Gujarati