Has vast experience and deep interest in Neuro -oncology, cerebrovascular surgery,skull base surgery ,Degenerative and complex Spine surgery and advanced Trans-foraminal Endoscopic Spine Surgery.
- MBBS,MS, M.Ch.(Neurosurgery)
- Spine surgery fellowship (SAKRA)
- Endoscopic Spine surgery Fellowship (S.Korea)
Fields of Experience
- Neurosurgery & Spine surgery
- life after spinal cord injury – “Role of spinal disability support group – international journal of current research.
- Endoscopic trans-sphenoidal approach for pituitary surgery: Retrospective and prospective study of 70 patients.- international journal of current research.
- Clinical analysis and role of endoscopic third ventriculostomy for obstructive hydrocephalus in infants - a prospective study. international journal of current research.
- Isolated cauda equina metastasis from renal cell carcinoma – A rare cause of intradural-extramedullary compression- Indian Journal of Neurosciences.
Key Procedures Performed
- Brain Tumour, skull base surgery
- endoscopic pituitary surgery
- Posterior fossa surgery
- Pediatric neuro-surgery
- Spine Tumour
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Atlanto -Axial Dislocation (AAD) surgery
- Congenital Anomalis of Spine & spinal cord
- Minimally invasive and endoscopic spine surgery
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Endoscopic Brain tumour surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery under Local
- 7th nerve preserving Acoustic schwannoma surgery