Posts Held in the past
- Fellow in Structural Heart Disease Interventions at Rigshospitalet, Denmark. (2017-2018)
- Consultant Interventional Cardiology, Adventist Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Surat ,Gujarat ,India 2013-2017.
Fields of Expertise
- Trans catheter aortic valve implantation
- Left atrial appendage occlusion
- Coronary interventions
- Peripheral vascular interventions
- Pacemaker insertion
Professional Memberships& Certifications
- Registered with Gujarat medical council Ahmedabad Gujarat India
- Registered with Tamil Nadu medical council, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Registered with Rajasthan medical council Jaipur, Rajasthan India
- Life member of Indian medical association
Hindi, English, Gujarati, Punjabi and Bengali
- Co-authored a case report: Ranjan A, Malik K, Chopra M, Shukla A, Patel K. Periventricular device closure of post myocardial infarction ventricular septal defect: Can it combine best of both world! Int JCase Rep Imag 2016;7(4): 242-277
- Poster in TCT 2016: Ranjan A, Malik K, Chopra M, Shukla A, Patel K. Periventricular device closure of post myocardial infarction ventricular septal defect: Can it combine best of both world
- Co-authored paper: Søndergaard L, Sigitas C, Chopra M, Bieliauskas G, De Backer O. : Leaflet Thrombosis after TAVI. Eur Heart J. 2017 Sep 21;38(36):2702-2703
- Co- authored paper: Millan-Iturbe O, De Backer O, Bieliauskas G, Thonghong T, Chopra M, Ihlemann N, Søndergaard L. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation with the self-expanding Portico valve system in an all-comers population: procedural and clinical outcomes. EuroIntervention. 2018 Aug 20;14(6):621-628.
- Poster in TCT 2018: Chopra M, Rosseel L, Bieliauskas G, De Backer O, Søndergaard L. Percutaneous transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement in a patient with bilateral aortofemoral bypass grafts.
- Authored paper: Chopra M, Luk H.V.N, De Backer O, Søndergaard L. Simplification and optimisation of transcatheter aortic valve implantation- fast track coursewithout compromising safety and efficacy. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2018 Dec 10;18(1):231.