Dr Faiyaz Sheth has the requisite organizational and communication skills. He is currently working as a Consultant at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Ahmedabad. He has been awarded certificate for chikungunya epidemic by ahmedabad municipal corporation health department in Sep-Oct, 2006.
Fields of Expertise
- Renal transplant anesthesia
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (Basic and Advanced)
- Management of difficult airways: Use of Laryngeal Mask Airway, Fiber optic intubation, I-Gel Airway, Combi tube insertion
- Intubation, Awake Intubation and Rapid Sequence Induction
- Regional Anesthetic Techniques: Spinal, Epidural, Caudal and a wide variety of Peripheral Nerve blocks.
- Lumber and thoracic epidural insertion for pain management.
- Trained in Preoperative Anesthetic Technique for both routine as well as emergency surgeries
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Merit certificate of highest marks in bio chemistry in 1st M.B.B.S. examination held by Gujarat university, 2002.
- Certificate for art teacher association of ahmedabad.
- Certificate for chikungunya epidemic by ahmedabad municipal corporation health department in Sep-Oct, 2006.
- Certificate for school health programme at potaliya ward Bapunagar, ahmedabad during Nov-Dec, 2006.
- Certificate for reproductive & health programme at potaliya ward bapunagar, ahmedabad during Nov. – Dec, 2006.
- Certificate for pulse polio immunization in December 2006.
- Certificate for getting highest marks gold medal in MBBS from Patni Sunni Jamat, Kwame Bawahir Federation in 2006.
- 5th rank in D.A. (Diploma Anaesthesiology) examination held by gujarat university in april 2010.
- Comparison of Ondanosetron v/s Palonosetron for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting in laparoscopic surgery.
English, Hindi, Gujarati