Our CSR objectives are as follows:
- Promoting healthcare facilities for the upliftment of people at large and creating a positive impact by addressing issues of accessibility and affordability;
- Promoting educational facilities to help and assist in unfolding the talent of children and amateurs; and
- Strive for socio-economic development thereby reducing inequality between rich and poor.
We have undertaken the following projects:
- Railway clinics: We have established free emergency medical centres within railway stations which provide basic health services and basic medicines primarily to the railway passengers. We operate 4 such clinics.
- Mobile mammography screening: Supported by the Nandan Nilekani family and NH Foundations, we have commissioned a mobile mammography unit in a bus. These services are free of cost.
Our CSR activities are monitored by the CSR Committee of our Board.